Today's healthcare system is overwhelming, frustrating and complex.
It can be confusing to figure out who to call and what to do next....
...but, it doesn't have to be that way!
Having a professional health advocate by your side is an excellent choice for patients who are:
- amid a healthcare crisis
- confused about what to do or where to get help
- living with a chronic medical condition or life-threating illness
- seeing multiple providers
- taking numerous medications
- experiencing ongoing symptoms with no solutions
- not getting answers to your health concerns
- feeling like no one is listening
- lost amongst health information and medical jargon
Professional advocates help caregivers who:
- are juggling a career, family, and the healthcare of parent
- feel stressed or exhausted trying to navigate the healthcare system on behalf of a loved one
- are trying to provide long-distance caregiving for a person who lives out of state
- want to learn how to better advocate for their loved ones
Advocates can also be a benefit if you are interested in preparing for future healthcare needs or would like to optimize your current health.
Reduce Your Stress, Experience Peace of Mind
Become a more a confident and effective advocate for yourself and your loved ones.
How An Independent Health Advocate Can Help:
Vital Link offers several health advocacy service plans customized to meet individualized needs. Private advocacy services are not covered or reimbursed by any insurance.
Disclaimer: Vital Link, LLC dba Vital Link Healthcare Advocates does not provide legal, medical, accounting or financial advisory services. If you need assistance with any such services, please seek help from the appropriate licensed professional(s). Read full disclaimer.